You could possibly purchase a ticket to a demo class for less than that to learn one haircut, however, if you wanted to attend a demo AND hands-on class it would most certainly cost more! You would also have to travel either by car, train or plane, lug all your cutting and styling tools with you and maybe have to book a hotel room for the night before the class. Then, there are the extra gas and food expenses - You do the math!
Wouldn’t you be more relaxed in your own environment to at least view the DVD’s one at a time or get a mannequin to watch and learn! These DVD’s are like having Sam in a box! Every DVD is one haircut, start-to-finish with step-by-steps:
- You will witness Sam drawing out each step with sectioning for each step
- You will then witness Sam cutting the section
- Stop the DVD - then it’s your turn – you go and cut the section on your own
- Come back, turn on the DVD again to see how the students in the DVD did with each section
- All this within your own environment by yourself or with fellow stylists!
Now, we happen to think all 6 DVD’s can be turned into your salon education calendar!
- Set up your stylists letting them know you are going to host 6 education classes – no one has to go anywhere but to the salon and YOU, the owner encounter only minor expenses
- They are hairdressers, they like to eat
- Feed them and they will come!
- Or have everyone bring a dish - Make it a theme!
- To off set the expense of mannequins, advertise to get your guests to be the models!
- Create a POP flyer at reception as well as smaller visuals at each station
- Have the picture of each of the cuts as a visual for your guests to see the cut beforehand
- As your way of thanking your guests, take advantage of your distributor’s promotions and include a gift bag for each guest to take home with them
- Styling products are always a hit
- Teach your guest how to style the cut during the finish
The beauty of having the Aspire Tour DVD library is that anyone can go back and review the cut. Maybe there was a step they wanted to view again, maybe they want to go back and look at finger angle or elevation…they would not be able to go back to an off-site class if there was something they missed or did not understand completely!
Have fun and build synergy with your team at the same time! They will thank you for the great education they received and we guarantee they will tell you they can’t wait for the next one!